As a Senior Insurance Data Analyst your goal is to translate the data of the business source systems (Credit Insurance, ICP, Bonding, Group Control and Reinsurance) to the data needs for IFSR17 compliance. This requires a deep understanding of the business data in the various source systems and how this data is used for IFRS17 compliance in the IFRS17 Chain. The IFRS17 chain consists of several (modern) technologies, i.e. Big Data technology, Azure Cloud, Power BI, SAS and Oracle Financials. The majority of the data streams is fully automated in the IFSR17 Chain.
You have a background in Insurance and ideally exposure to IFSR17.
Over time you will build up profound knowledge about the Atradius domains, products and systems.
You are part of a team that works agile in close cooperation with business and our development partners. The function is at the interface between Business and IT.
- Analyse how new data of new products translate to IFRS17 compliance and fit in the IFSR17 required data
- Create data mapping for the IFRS17 contract data
- Understand how the data links between the IFSR17 accounting, generated accounting events and the cashflow models.
- Maintain and create the functional data quality rules for the data
- Provide guidance and be a sparring partner to the business units delivering the source data
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of (non-life) insurance and accounting
- Experience as data analyst in middle to large companies >5 years of work experience
- A thorough understanding of requirements management
- A thorough understanding of data management
- Experience in business analysis
- Experience in process analysis is a pre
- Familiar with R Studio
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills used to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, while reconciling discrepancies
- Thorough, analytical, and precise, but also big picture/helicopter view
- Strong in structuring and organizing information.
- Hands -on, proactive, and can work very focused at a fast pace.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal), stakeholder management, political sensitivity
- Effective business function and IT data documentation skills.
- Curious and thinking out-of-the-box
- Persistent, perseverant, and persuasive
- Ability to remove unneeded complexity without oversimplification
- Strong customer focus and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams.
- High level understanding of orchestration/integration/API’s would be a pre
- High level understanding of big data and cloud would be a pre
- Experience in working in an DevOps mode in an international team and setting
- Ability to work in a team environment and efficiently under pressure
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
- A dynamic, international and challenging work environment
- Training and support to reach your full potential including the opportunity for continuous professional development
- Attractive terms and conditions, including competitive salary, pension package and a range of flexible benefits and rewards
- Challenging tasks with individual development and training opportunities
Do you have any questions about our offer?
Aaron PURMANAN, Human Resources, is available by e-mail at Aaron.PURMANAN@atradius.com.
I am Atradius! - Do you want to know who we are?
Get to know Atradius colleagues in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnsgT04OpTU&t=4s
Atradius is a global provider of credit insurance, bond and surety, collections and information services, with a strategic presence in over 50 countries. The products offered by Atradius protect companies around the world against the default risks associated with selling goods and services on credit. Atradius is a member of Grupo Catalana Occidente (GCO.MC), one of the largest insurers in Spain and one of the largest credit insurers in the world.