Sika Australia Pty Ltd is a well-established industry leader in the manufacturing of construction chemicals servicing Construction, Industry, Marine & Mining divisions across Australia.
We are a Global Organization with subsidiaries in over 100 countries around the world, we manufacture in over 400 factories with over 33,000 employees & an expanding team across Australia.Job Description
- Assist in the collection, collation, analysis and reporting of data.
- Providing key statistics to the business to assist in the measurement of results, identifying trends and/or patterns etc.
- Report Generation using SAP BI and Microsoft Excel.
- Create unique solutions to business problems using data available internally or sourcing data from external sources.
- Use data to support and influence critical business decisions.
- Work with internal teams to generate regular and ad-hoc reports that can help them with their decision making.
- Create and manage automated reports.
- Have a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and solution orientated.
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident liaising with various business stakeholders.
- Showcase time management and prioritisation skills.
- Be numerically confident and able to translate numbers into insights and action.
- Be motivated through achieving results.
- Thrive working as part of a team in a challenging and demanding environment.
- Passionate about data, analytics and problem solving.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot table, vlookup etc.)
- Exposure to SAP will be highly regarded but not essential.
As a market leader, Sika Australia understands and recognizes the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
In return for your experience and commitment, you will be rewarded with,
- A competitive salary package.
- A supportive working environment with a strong, positive company culture
- We invest in our employees – you will be provided with all relevant training and development.
We thank you in advance for your application, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have valid AU working rights.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical including a drug and alcohol screen.Sika Australia is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
Disclaimer – Sika Australia does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Sika Australia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.