Analyst - Data Scientist-21000V1M
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:
Business Planning – Jr. Data ScienceResponsibilities:
- Find, develop, construct and test Data sets to support business planning.
- Develop dataset processes for modelling, mining and predicting business outcomes.
- Prepare data for consumption by non-technical business managers.
- Develop data models and process to monitor business driven KPI’s.
- Predictive model development to identify risks, trends and forecasts across the organisation.
- Work across other areas in Oracle to leverage Centralised Data Subject-Areas and Warehouses.
- Oracle SQL
- Oracle Analytics, Oracle Data Visualiser, Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- A background in data science or computer science utilising tools such as Oracle SQL, Oracle Analytics, Oracle Data Visualisation, Oracle Analytics Cloud
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments. Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources. Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to product, service, and business managers.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
Job: Business Operations
Other Locations: AU-AU,Australia-Sydney
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire