Business and Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Systemorph develops information management solutions that revolutionize actuarial & risk functions in financial services companies. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, Systemorph is led by a team of IT professionals with deep expertise in actuarial science, risk management, enterprise systems, mathematical modeling, information management and enterprise capital management.
We are looking for a Business and Data Analyst to work in client projects and software solutions for our target clients (primarily financial institutions, with a special focus on (re)insurance companies). You will have frequent interaction with our clients to understand, collect and implement their requirements in the Systemorph Vertex platform. In this role, you will be part of our Business Analyst team, and closely work with software developers and project managers within the SCRUM framework.
- Analysis and structuring of clients’ business requirements and data
- Implementation of clients’ specifications in the Systemorph Vertex platform
- Responsibility for the development and optimization of clients’ business processes
- Consulting in specific clients’ topics (emphasis on data modeling and reporting)
- Development of the Systemorph Vertex platform
- Project management responsibility
- Advanced degree in actuarial science, quantitative natural sciences, mathematics, or engineering
- Good knowledge and experience in data modelling, data structuring, and data analysis
- Good knowledge of mathematical algorithms and abstract mathematical concepts
- Advanced knowledge of an object-oriented programming language: C# (preferably), C++, Java…
- Strong organizational skills and experience in structured analysis
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize around changing organizational objectives and timelines
- Preferably experience in developing software in an insurance company or other financial industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills in German is a plus, but not required
- Proactive, solution-oriented, self-motivated, innovative, and flexible
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
Are you ready for an awesome journey with us? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Place of work: Zurich, Switzerland, or Germany, Portugal; remote work possible
Start date: flexible