With over 40 million customers, WEB.DE and GMX are among the leading email providers in Germany. Do you have a passion for digital data products and want to make a difference in a company with an agile environment and flat hierarchies? We have more than just a job waiting for you: Become part of our interdisciplinary B2B CRM Business Solution Team of Business Consultants, Software Developers and Quality Managers and, as a Data Engineer, develop new, innovative, operational and analytical solutions together with your team and your stakeholders to drive our business forward.
- You act as an interface between technology and business (e.g. sales, product management, sales steering, yield management, etc.) and analyse a wide range of requirements from the business units, which contribute to the development of suitable data solutions.
- You independently create concepts for innovative, intelligent systems in the context of analytical solutions, develop data-driven processes and products and implement them together with different interdisciplinary project teams.
- You always keep an eye on new developments in the field of online marketing and recognise and evaluate new technological trends in this environment.
- You proactively advise our stakeholders on the development of data-driven solutions with your technical know-how.
- You actively support the further development of our data platform with your ideas and requirements, which you identify during the planning and implementation of projects.
You have a degree in (business) informatics, comparable training or relevant professional experience in the field of data management/data engineering? Do you enjoy working with different departments and development units? Are you a real team player, do you have a passion for data and innovation, and is your attitude to work hands-on? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You are enthusiastic about e-business, databases and ETL and are familiar with data modelling.
- You have a broad basic understanding of technology, very good SQL skills and have already gained experience with a programming language (preferably Python).
- Ideally, you have initial experience with SAP CRM on Hana or business intelligence tools.
- You are communicative, enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and have logical/analytical thinking skills.
- You are result-oriented and proactive.
- You have a good command of German and English.
Reference ID: 3026