Are you a Data Scientist with exp. in Knowledge graph. and e ager to consider a new position in Amsterdam area ?
*remote working applicable till further notice
What you will be doing:
· Working with Product Owners using automatic tools to enrich scientific content, especially the building of knowledge graphs.
· Work with the Data Science team to incorporate new technologies and techniques for knowledge graph creation.
· Work with customers on the use of those knowledge graphs to answer scientific questions and use that insight in the development of improved knowledge graphs & knowledge graph building techniques .
· Work with Product Owners to define and build reusable data pipelines to create and enrich knowledge graphs from structured and unstructured content
· Work with the Data Science team to apply new tools and techniques for knowledge graph creation and enrichment
Skills / Educational background:
· MSc Bioinformatics or similar
· Exposure to pharma/drug discovery/life sciences. Either a bioinformatics, chemoinformatics or information-science background or practical experience in handling scientific data
· Background in product ownership in a technical platform program
· Strong Agile/Lean product management
· Understanding of life sciences related markets an advantage
Does this role spark your interest? Then please provide me with your most recent resume and contact details to email@example.com , so that we can discuss this vacancy more detailed by phone.