60000 - 80000
Harnham is working with a Marketing company that is currently working on exciting new projects with Global clients!
This company has grown immensely and now is part of one of the largest established Tech/Marketing company Worldwide. You will have access to a large volume of data, one of which is the largest European globally. You will be working on predictive modelling using Machine learning techniques. A background in Customer Segmentation and Data Visualisation are also suitable for this role.
As a Data Scientist, you will be working alongside a team of highly skilled Data Scientists and Data Analyst.
- You will be deploying advanced Marketing analytical algorithms.
- You will develop and maintain analytical frameworks to conduct statistical tests using Python.
- You will be performing quality control testing for the complex algorithms using Python,
- You will implement and ensure that the algorithms are suitable for the large servers of Data, using AWS and Python.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant education on MSc or Ph.D. (statistics, mathematics, economics, or similar).
- Strong background in AWS or alternative Cloud Stack, S3, or AWS Redshift.
- Strong coding and analytical skills using Python, R, and SQL.
- Proven Data Science experience in different industries.
- Confidence in communicating effectively and concisely to a variety of departments and senior members of the team.
- 60,000 - 80,000 Competitive Salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working
- Working from home option.
- Travel/ Training opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the Apply link on this page.