Job Title: Data Scientist Specialist - Multiomics
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Industry: Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Location: Fully remote possible
Company and Job Description:
An innovative drug discovery company who have formed partnerships with some of the biggest and best names in Pharma/Biotech are looking to hire a specialist in Data Science and omics data analysis. With their global presence, highly-skilled workforce and impressive tech stack, they are a world-leading drug discovery company.
- Deliver end-to-end projects for external partners in the area of Multiomics Data Science and Analysis
- Act as an application specialist, helping clients to operate the companies products effectively to achieve their goals
- Collaborate with the Product Management team in order to identify and design new features for optimization of processes.
- Stand at the intersection of Data Science and Molecular Biology to help bridge the gap between customers and software development
- Masters or PhD in a relevant topic for the role
- Strong knowledge in Statistical Modelling and Mathematics for highly-characteristic datasets
- Programming skills with Python and/or R
- A clear understanding of Biological data
- The ability to manage projects and carry them out effectively with your stand-out communication skills
- Fluency in business English
If you're motivated to help clients in the Biotech and Pharma space to achieve their goals in drug discovery by applying your knowledge, get in touch with us today. Apply using the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly!