About the Role:
- To play a hands-on contribution to enhance our data models.
- Be the bridge between business units and the data team and plan a weekly roadmap that will help us to drive value to business stakeholders, eventually leading to a data-driven culture.
- Have in-depth conversations with various teams to understand the team's data needs and translating them into product requirements and timelines for the data team to execute on.
- Work with the data engineering team and plan the week's roadmap and focus.
- Contribute to the data team's data pipeline maintenance whenever necessary
- Conduct weekly sync up with the relevant business unit and engineering team to unblock data and business teams from achieving our data goals.
- Assist business unit with data updates, queries, and maintenance of our data accuracy.
- Technical knowledge to advise on and understand technical trade-offs that need to be made.
What we're looking for
- Track record of being an excellent individual contributor in the past
- Mature and self-starter with plenty of drive to see projects to completion by means of driving conversations to a conclusive actionable with regular follow-ups.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately, we may not be able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application, we’ll definitely be in touch!