IFS - Risk & Quality (R&Q)Industry/Sector:
Not ApplicableTime Type:
Full timeTravel Requirements:
Up to 20%
A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You’ll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk. Our Compliance team is responsible for oversight of all Compliance activities by our PwC professionals. As part of the team, you’ll help promote and monitor compliance with applicable external and internal policies, laws and regulations and subsequently, manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation and reputational risk.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.Responsibilities
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leveraging their data science background to drive compliance monitoring data analytics initiatives. This Senior Manager will play a critical role in confirming compliance with ethical standards and regulatory requirements through the use of advanced data analytics techniques.Basic Qualifications
Job Requirements and Preferences
:Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor DegreeRequired Fields Of Study
Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Computer and Information Science, StatisticsMinimum Years Of Experience
6 year(s) of experience in data analytics with a focus on Ethics & Compliance is preferred. Previous experience in a leadership or managerial role is highly desirable.Preferred Qualifications
Master DegreePreferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Leading the development and implementation of data analytics strategies to identify potential compliance risks and issues;
- Utilizing data science techniques to analyze large data sets and identify patterns, trends, and anomalies that may indicate potential compliance violations;
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive reports and recommendations to senior management and stakeholders using data storytelling techniques;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Finance, the Office of the Chief Data Officer, the Office of the General Counsel, Business Services Technology, Network Information Security, Internal Audit, and other firm functions to gather relevant data and establish data integrity for analysis;
- Developing and maintaining data analytics models and tools to support ongoing monitoring and reporting of compliance metrics;
- Conducting regular assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of compliance controls and identify areas for enhancement;
- Staying up-to-date with Industry-leading practices in data analytics and compliance monitoring to continuously enhance the program;
- Providing guidance and training to team members on data analytics techniques and tools;
- Proving specialization background in data science, including experience with statistical analysis, data mining, predictive modeling, and machine learning;
- Proving ability to collect data from various sources, determine appropriate storage methods, perform various analyses, distill and communicate key insights/complex findings to non-technical stakeholders through data visualization techniques;
- Demonstrating intimate knowledge about designing and implementing data-driven analyses to monitor for compliance with regulations and standards, such as anti-corruption laws, data privacy regulations, and industry-specific regulations;
- Proving specialization background in designing compliance monitoring metrics and KPIs;
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge about ETL tools and techniques, such as tools like Alteryx, Power Query, Azure Data Factory, and Power Apps suite of tools;
- Demonstrating a thorough level of knowledge in data analytics tools and programming languages, such as Python, R, and SQL;
- Visualizing and communicating analytical results, using technologies such as PowerBI, and Tableau;
- Proving specialization in analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and make data-driven decisions;
- Demonstrating a thorough level of knowledge in statistical modeling, algorithms, data mining, and machine learning algorithms problem solving;
- Proving ability of project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Proving specialization in communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels; and,
- Demonstrating high ethical standards and a commitment to promoting a culture of compliance and integrity.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled or the posting is removed, unless otherwise set forth on the following webpage. Please visit this link for information about anticipated application deadlines: https://pwc.to/us-application-deadlines
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-ifsseniormanager