G2 Integrated Solutions (G2-IS) delivers expertise to pipeline operators, utility companies and other energy stakeholders in seven specialized service disciplines — Asset Integrity, Engineering, Geospatial Systems and Services, Regulatory and Strategic Consulting, Field Assurance, Software and Technology and Programmatic & Management Solutions.
G2-IS is a fun, exciting, and dynamic organization looking for people who are passionate about what they do.
We're actively seeking a business analyst (data analyst/data scientist) to provide solutions tovarious business groups and stakeholders.
- Provided business and data solutions to various groups such as Land Ops, Vegetation, Access Roads, Construction, and Land Dept.
- Gather data form various databases & data sources and perform high-end data analysis, statistical analysis, data modeling, and reporting.
- Mine large sets of data, take data and tell stories about the business, use findings to better understand the business, identify trends & anomalies, provide guidance & make recommendations to the business unites.
- Develop in-depth reports (on-demand, customized, reoccurring)
- Develop metrics and reports to drive short-term & long-term business planning, influence business strategy, and to support operations.
- Communicate daily of findings to portfolio stakeholders in a clear and concise manner to optimize business decisions.
- Attend and participate on project status meetings and maintain follow‐up list of action items and meeting minutes for stakeholder distribution.
- Manage the flow of project data through various software, database and record keeping systems.
- Additional duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-7 yrs experience providing business & data solutions.
- Experience within Civil Engineering, GIS, Land Ops, Vegetation, Roads, Construction, Land, Utilities, or relatable space. - Plus
- SQL, Power BI, Excel (Power User), Python
- GIS Data Sources – Plus