Data Engineer - Remote - £70,000
I am working with an award-winning consultancy who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their growing team. You will work on a variety of projects across different industries, gaining exposure and experience with new tools on a daily basis.
In this role you will utilise your experience with the latest Azure technologies to provide guidance to clients on data related issues. As a hands-on consultant you will use your experience to ensure the timely delivery on client's data driven projects.
You will be joining a people centered business, who invest heavily in its team. You will be given the opportunity to explore other areas of technologies that may be of interest to you, including data science, machine learning and AI. You will have time designated purely to training and development, with internal development schemes as well as funded Microsoft learning, training courses and certifications.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
- Offer guidance to clients on data driven projects
- Take the lead on data engineering projects focused around the Microsoft and Azure tech stack
- Deliver on all aspects of the project including requirements gathering, testing, implementation and maintenance
This is a salaried role paying up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience and a company benefits package. This is a home-based role with occasional, fully expensed visits to client sites as and when required. You will also need to commute to company retreats once per quarter to meet other members of the team.
To be successful in the role you will have.
- Experience working with the Azure tech stack including Azure Data Factory, Synapse and Azure Data Lake.
- Experience designing and implementing ETL solutions.
- Coding experience with languages such as SQL and Python.
- Strong knowledge of Databricks for data ingestion and transformation would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 3387487.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.