- You identify process-oriented use cases to drive value out of data along the CRM process end to end.
- You act as a functional data architect and guide also other data architects in key CRM projects.
- You work together on strong alignment with the CRM GPOs and GPPs.
- You are responsible for the delivery of the defined value across clearly defined KPIs.
- The definition of data value propositions with a focus on either commercial or quality / efficiency improvements with measurable KPIs is your main task.
- You leverage the capability and strengths of our data experts globally.
- University degree in a quantitative or technical discipline
- 7+ years of professional experience in working in CRM and using the value of data to drive measurable business outcomes
- Having strong knowledge of sales, service and marketing data and how together they can add value (360- degree view on a customer)
- Outstanding communication skills in English, ideally also in German
- Increased willingness to travel, especially at the beginning (up to 40%)
- Motivation to drive the change to become a data-driven organization
For this position, the collective agreement minimum salary in the field of trade applies. The amount of overpayment depends on your professional qualifications and experience, as well as the corresponding requirements of the labor market.Let’s achieve our goal together
– If you are looking for a job where you can contribute actively, develop personally and professionally and make a lasting difference then this is the right place for you. As an international family business with a long-term perspective, we know that it is our 3700 employees that are the key to our success. Let’s achieve our goal together: Making people smile.
Ich freue mich auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung:
Stefanie Zwick, Telefon