At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Technical data developer with experience in complex software development and support. Works closely with business and partner IT teams to understand business data, requirements, and integrations to ensure stable operations and to build new capabilities.
- Data analysis and profiling.
- Creation of technical specifications.
- Understand, create and implement process design and target data models.
- Develop, test, debug and document data structures, data schemas, data ingestion processes, and functions.
- Develop and test BI programs.
- Support EDW/DataMarts/Data Stores infrastructure components, data streams, and processes.
- Identify and provide short and long term solutions to resolve functional data related pain points.
- Address any performance or data quality issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- 3+ years of using SQL to profile and analyze data.
- 2+ years programming experience using one of the major programming languages like Java/Python/Perl/C++ etc.
- SQL skills in both DML and DDL. Understand concept of table, view, index and other RDBMS facilities.
- Exposure to ETL tools like SSIS/Informatica/SnapLogic/Kafka
- Must have skills to work with Unix-like systems. Shell scripting is a must.
- Must be knowledgeable of data warehouse concepts including the use of dimensional modeling and schema designs.
- Some experience with performance tuning of database queries.
- Experience working with BI developers and understand reporting requirements.
- Thorough understanding of systems analysis and design, SDLC.
- Ability to analyze complex applications and systems with minimal supervision, strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Bachelors or equivalent degree with 5+ years of experience in the above.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office