About EVYD Tech
EVYD Technology is a healthcare AI and Big Data company established with the aim to deliver cost-effective solutions to address healthcare issues facing countries in Southeast Asia and beyond.
Our Big Data platform aggregates raw data that reside in disparate information systems and convert them into computable, structured and standardized data so that they could be further processed to derive deep insights and knowledge using natural language processing, machine learning and other AI technologies.
About this position
Be a part of the pioneer data team to drive Natural Language Processing (NLP) strategy and technical direction.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to transform data, and define problems
- Take the lead and manage NLP Data Science projects independently
- Conduct research focused on natural language processing and machine learning
- Develop and redefine best practices for the NLP function within the Data team
- End to end involvement of data science projects from analysis, design, development and deployment
Skills & Qualifications
- PhD in relevant fields including Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, System Engineering or related field
- Minimum five (5) year’s of experience in applying Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques to real world problem
- Experience in the Healthcare Technology or Healthcare industry, with ability to understand the medical jargons and semantics
- Strong working experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, C++
- Working experience with AI–NLP methodologies and tools such as:
- Transfer Learning for NLP (BERT, ELMo, ULMFiT), NLP Frameworks (Fast.ai, genism, spaCy)
- Machine Learning Frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras)
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN) and their variants such as LSTM
- Experience in using data and cloud storage (AWS, Azure, Hadoop, Kafka, noSQL)
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work cross functionally with stakeholders across the business