IT Employee benefits department is looking for an experienced data engineer to aid in several BI and data reporting projects.
On the day to day activities we work closely with both the business as data platform adminstrators. We capture the requirements for data reporting, describe and model data, and design the data pipeline to have a good fit with the requirements, we set-up the solution basis for data analysis and support the business during their analysis.
Localisation : Brussels centre
Remote policy : 50 %
Language : French OR dutch AND good EnglishObjective of the job
- You will design, implement and test the data models as well as the necessary ETL’s in collaboration with our offshore development team
- Based on non-formalized business requirements you will propose a data model capable of supporting the requested needs.
- Support and collaborate with the off-shore development team for the successful implementation of the required reports
- Prepare & Execute the necessary test cases based on the requirements to meet the expected quality.
- Ensure the follow-up of day-to-day processes (monitoring)
RequirementsLevel of education required :
University Graduate or Professional bachelorRequired Knowledge and Experience ( 2 to 5 years) :
- Proven background in Insurance business or equivalent (Financial / Banking / …)
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits or healthcare business is a plus
- Expert in SQL querying language
- Experience in Data Warehousing analysis
- Knowledge of ERWIN designer is a plus
- Knowledge of Azure Synapse or SQL server is a plus
- Experience in data modelling (relational and dimensional)
- Experience in functional analysis or object-oriented analysis
- Knowledge of agile methodologies