Megadeals is a world-leading deal orchestration firm that helps growth-stage B2B sustainability companies close large deals faster.
Megadeals originated as a research project, involving over 100 Fortune 500 companies and in-depth interviews with more than 60 highly successful megadealers from around the globe. This evolved into a sales- and marketing discipline (see the Megadeals book
), outlining how to effectively close large, complex multi-million dollar deals.
Our mission is to deploy our discipline and help scale green tech companies and their remarkable innovations more rapidly. We aim to enable the world to move towards a higher per capita GDP while significantly reducing CO2 emissions and pollution.The Role:
We are now seeking a talented and ambitious Research & Data Analyst to join the Megadeals team full-time. If your goal is to become a world-class Analyst this is the perfect career opportunity for you!
As a Research & Data Analyst, you will work closely together with Client Managers and Sales & Marketing Operations. You will be in charge of several important deliverables, and play a critical role in our success.
At Megadeals, we believe in recognizing and nurturing talent. Those who demonstrate exceptional performance and potential have the opportunity to rapidly progress to more senior roles, which come with the prospect of significant increases in compensation. This pathway is open to all who are ready to embrace the challenge and excel in their roles.Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Client research and stakeholder targeting
- Produce and maintain stakeholder databases for our clients based on different criteria and client’s sales strategy
- Analyse campaign data and produce KPI reports for the clients (tools you will use daily include Looker Studio, Supermetrics and Google Sheets)
- Implement and monitor multi-channel media campaigns for clients (tools you will use daily include Linkedin Ads, Meta Ads & Google Ads)
- Client management, work collaboratively with your team to ensure excellent client satisfaction
Why You'll Love Working With Us:
- 2-5 years experience in similar roles
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Analytical mindset and comfortable working with large sets of data
- Strong abilities to extract key criteria from client requirements. Passionate about spreadsheets, structure and process efficiency.
- Strong interest in sales and marketing
- Ability and willingness to learn new Research tools quickly
- Work as a team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills. Ability to adeptly juggle many projects at once without losing sight of goals and timelines
- Megadeals aspires to be the top destination for talented individuals who want to accelerate a career in B2B marketing
- You'll get to work closely with top marketing experts and get a first hand experience of how successful companies work with marketing and sales across multiple verticals
- You will join us in our mission to scale green tech companies and their remarkable innovations to significantly reduce global CO2 emissions and pollution
- You will be part of a small but diverse and inclusive team where every voice matters
- You will be in an environment of positive, innovative, and high-performing talents who help each other grow