As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down to earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.About The Team
Turo is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing SF team and turbo-charge Turo’s growth in the US. The Senior Data Analyst will have the opportunity to work within the Risk and Protection domain and collaborate with Accounting, Finance, Tax teams, and Product. The ideal person for this role possesses strong financial and analytics experience, is a demonstrated self-starter that is comfortable with ambiguity and operates with an ownership mindset, possess excellent communication skills, and has the ability to get up to speed quickly on different topics and areas.What You’ll Do
- Develop a keen understanding of our business and build expertises within the risk domain
- Identify areas of opportunity for the business through rigorous data analysis, develop implementation plans with stakeholders, and help to quantify ROI of initiatives
- Design and build dashboards to monitor performance metrics; helps to maintain analytics pipelines to ensure highest levels of accuracy in reporting
- Communicate metrics/KPIs to to business leaders, explaining the business reasons for changes in business trends
- Partner with finance, accounting, product, and operations teams to design, lead, and optimize data & reporting processes
- Work with accounting to assist with monthly close and audit procedures
- Build scalable solutions that facilitate data consumption by different stakeholders
- Take full ownership of internal financial reporting processes
Bonus If You Have
- 3-5 years of using analytics to drive strategic business decisions; examples include FP&A/product analytics, business intelligence, or strategy consulting; experience in consumer tech, marketplaces or e-commerce a strong plus
- Top notch quantitative skills; strong proficiency in conducting detailed data analysis and using metrics to drive business results
- Extensive experience with SQL required; additional experience with BI & visualization tools is a strong plus (i.e. DOMO, Looker, Tableau)
- Experience transforming data into presentations that “tell the story” behind the data
- Very strong attention to detail. Comfortable working with various data sources, having the ability to identify inaccuracies and root cause of data issues
- Experience in building data infrastructure and implementing reporting solutions
- Comfortable working with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Intellectually curious, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to multitask
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal oriented and can execute without close supervision
The SF base salary target range for this full-time position is $158,000 - $193,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position in San Francisco, CA. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process.Benefits
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.About Turo
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.