Our client, a globally recognized furniture retailer, is seeking a skilled Data Engineer to join their team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will be driving the development of data products for delivering digital solutions for circular services in the Circular Ventures team.
Working model: 2 days/week at the office in Amsterdam
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Reference: BBBH 24966
Contract: B2B/ LTD or agency temporary worker
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: 420 Euro daily rate
- Lead the development of data products that contribute to the delivery of digital solutions for circular services within the Circular Ventures team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to transform the company into a circular business by 2030.
- Oversee and enhance the existing circular services portfolio, including Buyback & Resell and Selling Second-Chance Items Online.
- Introduce innovative data-driven features to improve customer experiences and engagement.
- Play a pivotal role in launching two new circular services within the fiscal year, actively contributing to their design, implementation, and successful deployment.
- Work closely with colleagues from Engineering, Product, and Design (PEDX) in cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of data solutions into the overall product strategy.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts, Data Architects, and Data Managers, and potentially Data Scientists and ML Engineers in the future.
- Bridge the gap between business requirements and technical implementations.
- Design and implement data products that can scale efficiently to meet the demands of a growing circular services business.
- Write and maintain code as an integral part of the development process, ensuring high-
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- Experienced with working on GCP.
- Strong experience in processing data using SQL (in BigQuery) and dbt.
- Proficient in managing all infrastructure as code through Terraform.
- Familiar Git and CI/CD (using GitHub Actions and Workflows).
- Familiar with data pipeline orchestration tools. Client is currently using (Cloud Composer). Able to create dashboards for monitoring our tech stack or data quality. Experience with Power BI and Looker is a bonus.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com