What will I be delivering?
· Using YouGov’s data products and services to create datasets that can be used by our marketing and PR teams to attract and retain clients across our key sectors
· Demonstrate a strategic understanding of YouGov data and its sources, relevance, potential, and value
· Interpret data and explain it to internal stakeholders
· Interest in marketing, advertising and branding practices generally so that they form a compelling narrative
What do I need to bring with me?
· A self-starter with 1 year of experience who can work independently and as a collaborative team player
· Ability to work with people in all parts of the organisation
· Ability to interpret data and know your way around a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
· Some experience in data analysis
· Communication skills for working with internal stakeholders and writer
· The ability to work within tight deadlinesAdditional Information
What can we offer you?
- A cohesive, fun, inclusive and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects to use and develop your data analysis skills
- Ability to continue learning and developing from more senior peers to mentor you and help you advance in your career and skills
To find out how we collect and use your personal data when you apply for a role at YouGov, please read our privacy notice at https://jobs.yougov.com/privacy