Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
About the role :
Because we work at cutting edge of a lot of technologies, we need someone who is a problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently & collaboratively. This person would also take on the following responsibilities:
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs (Application Program Interfaces), write advanced SQL queries, etc.).
- Work closely with our engineering team to integrate data SDK (Software Development Kit) and instrument operational and behavioural events with standard data models.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis – and then do the analysis, build visualisations.
- Support product and business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- We use AWS (Amazon Web Services) extensively, so experience with big data, EMR (Elastic Map Reduce), Hadoop,
- Hive, Spark, Notebooks, and other services will help you hit the ground running.
About you :
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data; Knowledge of statistics & advanced math is a plus.
- Programming experience, in Python, Node, Typescript, React Java, D3, HTML/CSS but we are open to other experience if you’re willing to learn the languages we use.
- Dashboard experience with Visualisation & Intelligence tools (e.g., Splunk, Power BI (Business Intelligence), Tableau, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience processing enormous amounts of structured and unstructured data. Map Reduce experience is a plus.
- Enough programming knowledge to clean and scrub noisy datasets.
- Deep knowledge in data mining & information retrieval; Understanding of machine learning, natural language
- processing is a plus.
You will convince us that you:
- Enjoy being challenged and like to solve complex problems daily.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Are proficient in designing efficient and robust ETL (Extract Transform Load) workflows.
- Love working with cloud computing environments.
- Have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Can work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements; break down complex requirements into simple achievable chunks of work
- Will assist in documenting as well as resolving ambiguities.