We are searching for a Senior Data Engineer to work as a consultant for our international client in Malmö.
Remote work is possible until restrictions are lifted.Background:
Customer Support Intelligence team needs to bring a strong data engineer who will work together with the rest of the product team (Product Owner, product specialist, data engineers, data analysts, software engineers …) to gradually improve the tooling global products to enable Customer Support Centers to run their operations.The main tasks:
Integrate into an agile scrum team and apply agile ways of working in relation to software development, including rapid prototyping and outcome-based evaluation
Work with and contribute to a DevOps setup (continuous integration, etc.) for test-driven development on Google Cloud Platform
Write demanding SQL queries that Extract, Transform and Load data from storage to an appropriate format, using joins, nesting and similar operations as an integral component of data processing pipelines to facilitate reporting and analytics
Produce all required design specifications and drive the implementation of appropriate data models, schemas and their associated processing and transformation pipelines, in order to satisfy changing business requirements while ensuring continuously stable running operations
Set up monitoring for data quality. Implement data validation checks and data quality dashboards, in order to ensure a high degree of trust in the data residing in the systems, as well as in the decisions supported by insights extracted from it
Work closely with Product Owner and business stakeholders to ensure business valueDesired knowledge, competence, experience, skills:
- Broad knowledge of SQL for data processing and analysis
- Broad knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java, Go, Python, or Scala), including concepts from functional and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Good knowledge of new and emerging tools for extracting, ingesting, and processing of large datasets (Apache Spark, Beam, Kafka, or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of digital product development principles and the importance of rapid validated learning cycles to optimise performance long term
- Good knowledge of collaborative software engineering practices (Agile, DevOps), in which solutions evolve through the effort of self-organising cross-functional teams.
Position may be filled prior to the closing date. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible for this vacancy.
Applicants need to have EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Sweden.
Questions about the positions?Serkan Kazan: +46 76 586 88 70Mail:
firstname.lastname@example.orgSend your application to: