C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. With $28 billion in freight under management and 2.5X larger than the next largest North American freight broker, we are one of the world’s largest logistics platforms with our 100,00 customers and 85,000 contract carriers. Our global suite of services accelerates trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. Our technology is built by and for supply chain experts to bring faster, more meaningful improvements to our customers’ businesses.
As a Data Analyst with the Freightquote Corporate Analytics team, you will leverage your business and technical knowledge to develop new and innovative analytical solutions. In this role you will be accountable for creating custom analytical solutions for our internal and external stakeholders.
- Extracts and interprets data to answer ambiguous questions while working directly with the business
- Determines reporting and additional analysis to support initiatives and measurement
- Proactively analyzes topics, identifies, and creates recommendations supported by facts to change behaviors, including specific operational improvements to the team and the business in general
- Perform quality assurance testing of reports and dashboards
- Outreach/Network connectivity
- Networks by building relationships and consulting to bring solutions to life
- Collaborates with internal analytical teams to develop predictive solutions in tandem
- Comfortable working autonomously, but willingly seeks guidance
- A willing mentor to more junior staff, that also responds positively to feedback from leaders and colleagues
- Understands existing reports, and develops additional custom reports using business knowledge
- Influences on other reports being built, may be a SME to help guide new report creation
- 3+ years’ previous analytics experience developing business solutions using comprehensive, robust data assets
- 3+ years’ experience with T-SQL
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Power BI or similar products
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of a programming language such as Python and/or R
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and a high school diploma/GED
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Experience in the logistics industry a plus
- Expert proficiency creating reports using Microsoft Power BI
- Expert proficiency of a programming language such as Python and/or R
- Experience creating web visualizations using open-source software (R Shiny/Plotly Dash)
- Experience leveraging statistical methodologies to deliver actionable insights
- Experience mentoring junior and/or peer analysts
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
- Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Enhanced Fertility benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid and floating holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Charitable Giving Match Program
- 401(k) with 6% company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTURE page.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.