Role - Data AnalystSkills - SQL / Power BI / Dynamics Location - CorbySalary - Up to 50,000Work Pattern - Hybrid with 1 day a week in the office.
You will be joining the fastest growing company in all of Europe in their industry. 2 years ago their turnover was 6M, now its 42M and they have clients like BMW, Alstrom and Rolls Royce. The progression opportunity here is unlike anything I have seen before.
This role is the first data analyst in the business, it is very much a doing role. We are looking for someone to coordinate the data from their various systems (Dynamics, SQL Server, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Excel) and produce insightful PowerBI Dashboards. We are looking for someone who has worked with a variety of business systems, ideally including dynamics.
The role will cover marketing data, customer data, operational data and more. This is a role which you can truly mould in your vision. The business are a sustainability consultancy so you will also be looking at things like carbon capture and more specific industry data sets.
Their business in very fast paced, therefore you will need to fit into this setting. They have a mixture of short, medium and long term goals for this position but they are looking for the successful person to add value quickly, and given they have a lot of data and have never done anything with it there is a huge opportunity.
This is a blank canvass right now that you turn into your own.Your Responsibilities In This Role Will Be
- Develop a deep understanding of the key commercial and operational data available throughout the business and the most relevant information required to drive effective decision making.
- Design, create and maintain internally fed databases which combine internal and external data sources into a central location.
- Development of dashboards and visualisations in PowerBI
- Presentation of these dashboards internally and potentially externally too.
- Identify trends, patterns and significant changes in key commercial, marketing and operational data to provide greater insight on business performance.
- Work with internal stakeholders on project-based reporting requirements
The role can grow into managing a wider selection of their systems, more of an Information Manager or Data Manager type position.The Company
The business are growing at a rapid rate, they are the fastest growing company of their type within all of Europe.Requirements
We are looking for someone to get stuck in straight away for this role, this is very much a doing role. Managing their data systems, making improvements where needed and generating insights.
- SQL - need to be able to manipulate databases and extract data
- Ideally experience with a CRM System, preferable Dynamics
If you are an experience Data Analyst or BI Analyst and you are looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment, then look no further - this is the role for you!Referrals
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested? You could earn 1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar. Email: to recommend someone for this role.Interviews for this role will be held imminently.
To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.Role - Data AnalystSkills - SQL / Power BI / Dynamics Location - CorbySalary - Up to 50,000Work Pattern - Hybrid with 1 day a week in the office.
Oscar Associates (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.