Enjoy problem-solving, need a venue to display your creativity, and emerging technologies pique your interest; if so, Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC is for you. As a multi-disciplined leader, you understand the gifts that set you apart from everyone else. Demonstrate innovative solutions to our clients. Join Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC today.Responsibilities
The Data Analyst will support Barrow Wise's GSA project and perform the following duties:
An Ideal Candidate Has
- Organize and analyze large amounts of structured and unstructured data sets using data analytical tools, to include experience locating, accessing, merging, cleaning, and standardizing data, and developing derived metrics.
- Develop and/or manage & improve upon existing Google Apps Scripts to include the Project Data Sheet, Leasing eStretch, Expiring Lease Report, Performance measures / KPI dashboard, R9 READ Lease & Project Inventory, Realty Financial Specialist tracker, and Monthly Status Report.
- Consult, develop, and build base requirements for the development of the READ Leasing, Planning, and Federal workload report, duration analysis, prioritization tool, and workload capacity model into a more automated and streamlined reporting tool.
- Establish data pipelines, as well as develop and implement best practices and procedures for data pipelines in collaboration with the business line.
- Migrate all READ Reports to Google to maintain and improve reporting.
- Create and implement data collection and analysis tools while utilizing programming languages and environments (e.g., R, Python, SQL, Scala, Java). Develop and maintain Google site and web application for READ
- Consult, develop, build, and maintain base requirements for ad hoc leasing development to automate communications or reporting with leasing stakeholders. Oracle to UNIX conversion when required.
- Translating and converting Oracle SQL plus scripts with UNIX shell commands to Oracle BI publisher.
- Automate manual processes using a variety of GSA approved tools, applications, reports, software, and platforms (to include process automation).
- Leverage tools like SQL, Salesforce, Tableau, Google Scripts, and Google Data Studio to automate date pulls and data transformation.
- Check accuracy of calculations, including present value analysis and cash flows.
- Ensure compliance with Section 508 where required, see https://www.section508.gov/.
- Ensure code is properly documented to be positioned for migration to a future application.
- US Citizenship
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology)
- 3+ years' experience with two or more the following data processing, analysis, and visualization tools in a professional setting: VBA, SQL, Python, Java, GIS, Tableau, BigQuery, and Google Data Studio
- 3+ years working with to improve operational and reporting data processes and infrastructure
- 3+ years' experience with data manipulation, management, and reporting
- Coding skills in languages such as SQL and Python
- Advanced Google Suite/Workspace/Sheets/Excel experience
Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, and rewarding experience. Join us and become part of an enthusiastic, responsible team that delivers innovative solutions to our clients. We provide competitive compensation packages, attractive benefits, and great careers. Barrow Wise is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LBGT are welcome.
Our employees stand behind Barrow Wise's core values of integrity, quality, innovation, and diversity. We are confident that Barrow Wise's core values, business model, and team focus create positive career paths for our employees. Barrow Wise will continue to lead the industry in delivering new solutions to clients and persevere until the client is overjoyed.Job Posted by ApplicantPro