Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- You mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- You assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- You develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- You use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- You develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- You coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- You develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully complete your studies (Master or PHD) in statistics, mathematics, computer science or another quantitative field.
- We’re looking for someone with several years of experience manipulating data sets, building statistical models and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- You have knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- You have reference in managing and delivering feasible projects in an Agile/Scrum methodology/environment.
- A systematic and analytical way of thinking distinguishes you as well as your communication strength and goal orientation.
- You are an organizational talent, like working in a team and have strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- You have very good MS Office skills, especially in Excel.
- Business fluent spoken and written English skills as well as basic spoken and written German skills round off your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
Skills zu dieser Stellenanzeige: Project, Manager, Data, Scientist, OFFICE, Englisch, Management, Marketing und Master
Das ist eine Anzeige des Empfehlungsbund (EBND) von OFFICEbbb.de. Weitere wichtige Informationen zur Anzeige finden Sie unter https://www.officebbb.de/jobs/240919/project-manager-strich-data-scientist-m-strich-f-strich-d-in-berlin