** Entry Level Candidates are Encouraged to Apply!!!**
** Elutions will be unable to sponsor or transfer any additional H-1B visas during the next 5 years**
ELUTIONS is a premier global provider of AI Solutions that significantly improve business processes surrounding energy efficiency, critical asset performance and workforce productivity. As the top leader in our industry, world-wide, we are constantly on the lookout for go-getters, people who aren't afraid to work hard, but have fun at the same time. Those who join our team aren't just bright but are willing to develop and hone their skills every day, all while making a significant difference in the world.
The Engineering Team is seeking a motivated, hard-working Data Engineer with the ability to apply engineering concepts to evaluate the impact of client cost savings measures and identify further opportunities to improve efficiency.
The individual hired for this position will work Full-Time at the Tampa location. Both entry and mid-level applicants are encouraged as on-the-job training is available.
- Develop, track, and continuously improve our benchmarking algorithms
- Adopt innovative approaches to improve the productivity of enterprise optimization measures generation and automate our benchmarking approach
- Troubleshoot project problems, and provide solutions to ensure that the quality of enterprise optimization measures meets the contracted savings target
- Perform statistical data analysis and statistical modelling with high quality data handling techniques
- Assist all engineers with statistical and enterprise optimization measure analysis and derive scalable approach for the future
- Incorporate process of continuous improvements into day-to-day tasks, aiming for quality refinements in statistics and data handling methods
- Conduct client meetings and provide necessary assistance in maintaining client relationships
- Travel for data collection, site surveys and client meetings, globally, during and after deployment of project
- Complete and build business cases using deep dive analysis, comparisons and benchmarking related to client site/store/building energy savings and consumption
- Preferably Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in core Engineering disciplines with thorough understanding of Data Analytics, Statistics and Mathematics.
- A good understanding of Data Science concepts with experience in Python or tools like R, Matlab.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Quick-learning, Flexible, and adaptable
- Creative problem solver
- Initiates action
- Good communication skills, especially with teams in other locations
- Plans and organizes well
- Team oriented
- Highly motivated
In return, Elutions provides:
- Flexible, family-friendly schedules
- Ability to work alongside the best and the brightest
- A generous time-off policy
- Partial employer-paid benefits for you and your family.
- A fun, creative, and pet-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to travel the world and see your hard work come to life.