Position Title: Business Intelligence Data Analyst
AVB Marketing. is looking for a Business Intelligence Data Analyst. The right person will help oversee the reporting and analyzation of retail sales, online/ecommerce data, and product data. This person will also create reports and present this data to the AVB management team and vendor management teams in a clear and concise way. This position will report to the Marketing Analytics Manager and will be a vital role in the AVB Members’ businesses. The BI Data Analyst position will be a hands-on analyst, regularly pulling data, performing analyses and delivering actionable insights to respective stakeholders, marketing teams, and our partners to support growth and optimization across all channels, including digital to brick-and-mortar.
This role is a fully remote, full-time position.
- Develop reporting of sales and product data that can be shared in a concise and simple format.
- Develop both standard and ad hoc reporting and insights to support the continuous improvement of our customer experience and performance metrics
- Create interactive dashboards using Tableau and Data Studio that are insightful and have a clean, easy-to-use UX
- Strong understanding of SQL and SQL Server Management Studio
- Analyze data to be able to provide insights and recommendations.
- Effectively communicate all data and trends to AVB management team and partners
- Work closely with senior level leadership to develop plans and strategies.
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking with urgency and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 3 years marketing analytics experience.
- Comfortable pulling data, building reports using SQL and analyzing large sets of data across website and marketing channels with a highly analytical view.
- Experience using and/or developing attribution models to assess channel performance and interactions.
- Experience using Excel, Supermetrics, Tableau, Data Studio, CData or other BI tools to pull and manipulate data for analyses, as well as working with data from marketing platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, etc.) and POS systems to help inform data driven business decisions.
- Ecommerce/retail experience a plus
- Experience integrating new software and programs to data services.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines.
- Familiarity with data collection software and protocol.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, advanced Excel experience required.
- Superior analytical skills with natural ability to use data to tell a story.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking with urgency and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with balance of entrepreneurial drive, hustle and humility – willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done.
- Outstanding personal organizational skills and relentless follow-through in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A thorough appreciation for AVB, Inc’s brand values, key differentiators, and competitive set.