LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Explore our passion for discovery
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We’re adaptable, curious and ambitious. That’s why here, you’ll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.
Women in technology: LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women’s Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
JUNIOR CLOUD DATA ENGINEER
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA LOCATION (Hybrid starting 2/7/2022)
This role will primarily work with the existing team in the Azure cloud migration effort while supporting current oracle data warehouse, this role’s responsibilities will include working with the technical team to troubleshoot issues/propose new solutions, follow development best practices, data stewardship standards and security procedures. This is your opportunity to join a High-Performance team and to work on cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems. We look forward to your contributions and continued personal growth and shape our technology practices.
- 1+ years of Software Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Working knowledge of cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure , AWS.
- Working knowledge of Spark, Python, Pyspark.
- Knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL .
- Knowledge of software development best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective working in a team as well as working independently.
- Strong Problem Solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Work closely with other development team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Complete complex bug fixes.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Work with complex data models.
- All other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.