We have an excellent opportunity with an exciting Software House based in the midlands but with remote working available.
This is a leadership position where you would be expected to mentor junior team members but still be fully hands on in a technical role.
You can work remotely but may need to be in the office a day or two a month. Ideally you should have 5+ years experience in an enterprise data environment, a java background would also be beneficial.
- Expert in Agile development/methodologies, Test Automation and TDD, CI/CD, DevOps
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience leading the design and implementation of event driven architecture, streaming ETL with Confluent/Apache Kafka, ksqlDB, Kinesis
- Strong engineering and solution delivery expertise in SQL, AWS Services, Docker, Kubernetes
- Technical Solution and Development experience with AWS Services such as API Gateway/Lambda/RDS-MySQL/Redshift/Snowflake/DynamoDB
- Hands-on experience in AWS Services and deliver quick POC by managing technical resources
- Strong foundational knowledge of relational databases
- Experience in Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CICD) tools - Jenkins/AzureDevOps
- AWS Solution Architect certification is preferred
- Data management experience in a data warehouse and data lake environment
This is a great opportunity, salary range is flexible but likely to be somewhere between 90 - 100k.
Benefits include pension, healthcare, excellent training and development, great company culture and more.
Get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on +353 1 571 3000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.