REFRAME DATA SERVICES
Reframe Data Services is a technology company specializing in software development, data management, data acquisition, and analysis. With a focus on delivering high-quality solutions to innovative businesses across various industries, Reframe Data Services uses its expertise to help clients develop disruptive products and optimize their data-related processes.
Full-time/On-site at North Bethesda, MD
No sponsorship is offered for the position
Reframe Data Services is seeking a Data Engineer who has a background in engineering or computer science and is highly skilled in SQL and database services technologies to help develop data-driven technology platforms that will have a significant impact on politics, scientific knowledge creation, and healthcare.
The ideal candidate will possess strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication, and a great technical aptitude. The individual in this position will provide project support and help drive team initiatives. The candidate will be creative, and comfortable working in small teams and coordinating with US and non-US-based developers.
- Develop data models to store and manage large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Design efficient ETL processes to move and integrate data from different sources into the enterprise warehouse
- Write complex queries using SQL Server etc. to analyze large datasets
- Identify trends, patterns, and correlations within datasets by performing exploratory analysis
- Ensure high quality of data by implementing best practices on storage, maintenance, indexing techniques, etc
- Coordinate project status updates between teams and communicate deliverables and timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of relational databases including SQL Server
- Proficient skills in writing complex queries using SQL language; developing stored procs, views etc.
- Experience with end-to-end ETL (Extract Transform Load) Processes
- Familiarity with Big Data platforms such as AWS etc.
- Ability to develop effective reports that help drive business decisions
- Must be able to work effectively with teams but be able to work independently on tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills verbal, written, and active listening
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy