Danfoss is looking for a motivated candidate, who will support on Data related activities required in Business Development team of Fluid Conveyance .Job Responsibilities
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
Background & Skills
- Develop measures of Product data quality, maintain metrics, and publish to stakeholders
- Ability to analyse complex data quality and workflow to identify gaps
- Work closely with global source plants and product managers for product data update and improvement
- Use primary and secondary research methods to provide recommendations and actionable intelligence on growing and emerging markets
- Use secondary research methods to determine total addressable market and market share by competitor for applications, markets and product lines
- Collaborate with technical & system owners to discover and execute C ontinuous Improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of Product lifecycle Management
- Good exposure of working on Tools and applications like Enovia, PLM, ERP, SAP systems
- Comfortable to work with cross functional global teams
- Willingness to learn new skills as relevant to job function
- Support part conversion and obsoletion for global fluid conveyance manufacturing facilities
- Efficiently operates excel and other computer applications
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Self-starter; able to take initiative
- Able to organize large amounts of information into easily digestible templates and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to research and turn analysis into insight and action
- Ability to think strategically in relation to market intelligence
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Able to navigate in a matrix environment and able to communicate, collaborate and influence across the functions, hierarchy, and geography
- Knowledge of engineering standards like EN/SAE/ISO etc.
- Familiar with PLM and Engineering change management process and execution of changes thru PLM.
- Outstanding interpersonal , organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Motivated by learning new skills and able to work / or learn IT platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 12pm to 9pm shift.
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways - driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset “action speaks louder than words”, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.