- Join one of the most advanced data practices in Australia
- The project: migrate from batch processing to real-time data processing
- Become an SME with tools like Kafka, Azure Event Hub, or GCP Pub Sub
My client, a giant of the digital industry, is currently going through a massive and crucial migration project: moving away from batch and implementing real-time data processes. They use a combination of GCP Pub Sub and Azure Event hub.
We are looking for a Data Engineer with solid foundations in programming (.Net / Python / Java or Scala) and with a passion to build advanced real-time data solutions. In this role, you will be joining a team of expert. If you don’t have any exposure with real-time but are keen to learn, their environment will allow you to quickly pick things up.
Big bonuses if you have got some experience in solution design!
Are you keen to know more about it? Please send me your CV and I will reach out to you for a confidential chat.Job Responsibilities – Senior Data Engineer
Requirements – Senior Data Engineer
- Understand business requirements, design and develop the Azure Data Lake – get involved in the solution design
- Implement scalable data pipelines using Python or .Net and deploy your solution in GCP or Azure
- Think out of the box and bring a new perspective to this team of experts!
Why joining this team and project?
- Relevant experience in batch processing – streaming experience is a big bonus
- Ability to come up with the highest standards when is comes to code quality
- Cloud experience
- This initiative is critical to the business and therefore has been funded for the next 3 years
- Your will be part of the most innovative and advanced teams
- You will be surrounded by some of the best Engineers in Australia
- You will be given the time to pick things up and will be supported with a training program
- The business will help you get some certifications, covering the cost of it for you
- This in one of the most dynamic team where opportunities will come your way. It’s up to you to seize them!
Please reach out to me if you would like more details about the company and job content!