At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, you are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When you join Johnson & Johnson, your next move could mean our next breakthrough.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Data Scientist to be based in São José dos Campos or São Paulo.
The Data Scientist is a member of LATAM Deliver Analytics, area responsible for leading the endeavor of Digitizing cross-sector Logistics in the region. LATAM Deliver Analytics partners with operations, process excellence and technology teams to match the operational performance management needs with the most suitable digital-tech, infusing data-analytics in the essence of decision-making and execution.
Purpose of Position
Be a key player in the Digital Transformation of Deliver organization, being responsible for understanding end-to-end business processes and analyzing distribution operations, market and commercial data, translating that into insights and communicating them to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and visual fashion. In addition, this role will also be responsible for researching and gaining broad knowledge of industry trends, benchmarks and best practices, suggesting business improvements and identifying risks.
- Build analytics tools to deliver impactful insights into operational efficiency, process effectiveness and user experience
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and data loading from a wide variety of data sources.
- Create data model tools and execute Data Science initiatives
- Participate in cross-functional collaborations with internal and external data science teams
- Clearly articulate highly technical results and Data Science methods.
- Contribute with creative and innovative ideas to advance the maturity of Data Analytics in the area.
- Stay on the cutting edge of the data science field.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Supply Chain / Operations Management / Computer Science / Engineering / Statistics.
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Depth of knowledge in analytics including data management and visualization tools, data engineering, data science.
- Experience working with business intelligence tools/software to analyze data of BI tools environment (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView) and other major systems, such as SAP, BW, WMS, TMS.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools and techniques like Alteryx, R, SQL and Python- desirable
- Ability to transform data-analysis into actionable insights with tangible outcomes. Predict trends facilitating the process of long-term planning and avoiding issues happening.
- Capable of achieving results in a highly-matrixed and global environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, able to effectively communicate insights from data with both peers and executives.
- Outstanding data modeling, presentation, and ad-hoc analysis skills. Proven-track in analytics and knowledge data-automation and forecasting skills.
- Comfortable leading with ambiguity and rapidly shifting business conditions.
Experience / Requirements
- Relevant experience in Supply-Chain Management and/or Data-Analytics focused in logistics-pillars – required
- Build analytics tools to deliver impactful insights into operational efficiency, process effectiveness and user experience – required
- Power BI – required
- Experience in applying analytics in supply chain areas is desirable.
- Strong data collection and analytical skills with a consistent awareness to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience solving complex business issues through data-related tools.
- Track-record of consolidating data from diverse sources, analytics, modeling, and data visualization of analytic findings.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills; must be able to multi-task, problem solve, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Ability to work with a wide range of cross-functional teams, such warehouse and transportation, customer services, international trade, compliance, process excellence, engineering, IT, and finance.
- Financial business-acumen – P&L understanding, etc;
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) and present information to senior management.
- Advanced English – required
- Spanish proficiency is as plus.
- Portuguese Fluency – required
Brasil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos-Rod.Presidente Dutra, Km 154Organização
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)Cargo