- Data Analyst
- 10 Months Contract (with a view to extension)
- Work from home
- Large Energy client
- Daily rate ranges from $900 to $1000 (Incl. super)
- Candidate must hold Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship
- Experience in Writing SQL, data scanning, analytics, data quality, data governance, implementation of data standards
This role is required to provide data management services, data analysis services, and specialist data advice to the organisation to support the structure, quality, accuracy and accessibility of data and provide data-driven insights that support decision making.
This role is an essential interface between business and technology stakeholders to promote a common understanding of requirements and impacts as well as support a data-driven culture
- Extensive experience in a similar/professional role in the energy industry or asset management intensive organisation
- Proven experience using a variety of data extraction and manipulation tools and techniques
- Proven experience in collating, analysing and presenting data to support decision making
- Demonstrated data management and data quality experience with strong experience in translating business and technical data requirements
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment with a strong background in projects that involve the data specification, mapping and integration of disparate systems and data sources is preferred
- Experience and knowledge working with structured, semi-structured and unstructured datasets.
- Ability to perform complex SQL queries in order to extract, transform, load and analyse data
- Ability to quickly learn new data structures, business strategies and processes
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills with strong analytical capability, attention to detail and thoroughness
- Strong knowledge of and experience with a variety of reporting and visualisation tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders and communicate, influence and negotiate outcomes to meet business objectives
- Ability to accept accountabilities and responsibilities and to be focused on delivering outcomes to meet team objectives
- Sound skills in computer operations and business systems relevant to the role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky Marsh - 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you are a Data Analyst having exp in Writing SQL, data scanning, analytics, data quality, data governance, implementation of data standards & currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes - Data Analyst, Data Governance or Data Quality background or Data Governance implementation background.