As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for modeling complex problems, discover insights, manipulate terabytes of data and build cutting edge hybrid AI products that solve high impact and big scale problems through statistical modeling, machine learning, visualization and story telling that increases the operational value of our technological portfolio.
You will need to collaborate with other team members as Data Engineers, Product Managers and Senior Data Scientists to build the solution to the next enterprise challenge and see how the solution materialize through impact in the technological environment that is target to.
The effective candidate should be able to communicate efficiently and with little guidance be able to derive valuable resolutions to non-technical audiences.
- Significant experience in Applied Modeling from varying domain knowledges. Ideally, with strong hypothesis testing and insight discovery mindset.
- Applied hands on experience using statistical modeling / analytical modelling software, preferably Python.
- Experience in machine learning and statistical learning frameworks such as: classification, regression, time series, collaborative filtering, clustering, feature engineering, natural language processing, etc.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience in data structure, data mining and data analysis techniques with real world data.
- Significant Industry experience in applied modeling and analytical problem solving.
- Applied Industry experience with Streaming and Big Data analytical modeling.
- Experience in technological domain knowledges.
- Demonstrable communication and storytelling techniques to drive influence across non-technical audiences.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.