- 6 month daily rate contract with immediate start, work from home capability and outlook to extend
- Large program of work for a leading Government organisation aimed to increase efficiency and capability
- Experience with OBIEE OR OAC and ETL is mandatory
Opportunity to join a leading Government Organisation and work across an enterprise wide program. You will be responsible for providing expert advice in the design of data products and services to other State Government Agencies and have extensive experience in OBIEE or OAC and ETL tools such as Informatica or Talend.
The Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing all the activities involved in the support and development of BI applications.
- Providing excellent customer service by resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Providing expert technical advice to stakeholders, recommending and implementing ways to improve data efficiency and reliability, ensuring associated risks with deployment are documented and understood.
- Uses agreed standards and tools to design, develop, test, correct and document moderate to complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations to meet service delivery outcomes
- Make complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences
The Senior Data Engineer will have:
- Atleast 3+ years of Data Engineering experience
- Experience with OBIEE or OAC and ETL - Talend/Informatica is mandatory
- Knowledge of AWS Data Lakes, Redshift and Redshift Spectrum
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Phillip Yee on +61 2 82893143 for a confidential discussion.