The CRM Data Analyst is an active member of the Publicis Data & Insights Team. The CRM Data Analyst will be responsible for aggregating, analyzing and providing insights that help monitor, optimize and deliver data driven recommendations to our clients on a regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and ad-hoc basis. This candidate must strive to ensure that the data used in the analytics process is accurate and robust. Candidates must also think strategically to identify issues that need to be optimized or resolved. The CRM Data Analyst will always work proactively to prioritize resources in order to deliver on the tasks.
As CRM Analyst, you will:
- Contribute to analytics projects of varying sizes and complexity, including report automation, data visualization, tool implementation requirements gathering and documentation, split testing, and ad hoc analysis
- Create and/or maintain dashboards within Qliksense, Data Studio
- Contribute and complete to regular reporting, scorecards, and dashboards (weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc requests)
- Create complex data models using Qliksense to meet client ad hoc requests
- Drive industry leading insights and recommendation on email, SMS, push campaigns
- Assist with efforts to optimize the client’s CRM business.
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you:
- Think strategically in everything you do
- Are intrinsically-driven and celebrate every success
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Are a logical thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Set high quality standards for yourself and aim to get every detail right
- Do what it takes to deliver on your commitments
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment
- Welcome and volunteer constructive feedback
- Are able to work within both traditional and agile methodologies/processes
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment that has an “open door” policy since we literally have no doors in our office.
- Are able to maintain constant and effective communication within multidisciplinary project teams
- Believe in continuous learning and improvement
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in CRM analytics, ideally within an agency setting
- Experience in writing industry leading insights based on marketing campaign results
- Experience with SQL and structured datasets
- Experience with Braze and/or SFMC
- Experience with structured datasets using SQL, or Python
- Knowledge A/B or multivariate testing and analysis for CRM campaigns
- A big plus if you have had experience with Qliksense or similar data visualization tools.
Publicis Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of our community. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply. If you require a specific accommodation please contact Human Resource