We are looking for a motivated Senior Data Scientist who is passionate about human performance and health. This person will work closely with a growing inter-disciplinary team of Physicians, Athletic coaches, Research scientists and Software developers to challenge the status quo and transform human performance via intelligent use of Artificial intelligence techniques. This position will oversee and perform analysis of large-scale multi-dimensional, multi-variate healthcare data including biomechanical, behavior, wearable and clinical data. Specifically, this work will include the design and analysis of data to generate actionable insights that will aid in personalized treatment for health and sports related injuries.
If you are interested to work for a growing and innovative high-tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values and you want to be on the frontier of combining market leading sensor/biomechanical solutions with data science, to enable state-of-the-art sports/health applications, We'd love to have you!
Your role as a Senior Data Scientist at Movella
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for strategically driving Movella’s research in the field of machine learning and deep learning. Your innovative ideas and solutions will contribute to the Movella technology roadmap and future products definition. You will be involved in R&D projects with national and international partners, applying your expertise to a diversity of applications including human motion tracking, wearables for sports and health and computer vision.
You will be part of the Technology team and report to the Technology Director. You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
Key challenges :
- Define future directions for the new data science team of Movella
- Prepare Data and Data pipelines for model development
- Develop novel approaches for exploration, analysis and feature selection from large-scale multidimensional data that include physiological, biomechanical, wearable and clinical/patient data
- Build, train, test and deploy machine learning models
- Develop visualization tools to interpret and communicate results
- Work closely with software developers to integrate models into software products
- Document code, results and details of the approaches in a thorough and systematic way in order to promote knowledge sharing and code re-use
- Collaborate with other data scientists, SMEs to ideate and solve complex issues pertinent to data ingestion/curation, model performance, model generalization.
Movella is looking for a self-driven Senior Data Scientist. Someone who thrives in an environment where your capability to deliver high-quality outcome is highly appreciated. You have:
Masters/Ph.D in Computer Science, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in academia/industry preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning concepts, best practices, and techniques.
- Proven hands-on experience using machine learning to solve complex real-world problems.
- Excellent knowledge of Python required
- Working knowledge of Linux OS, SQL
- Experience with analysis of Health-related time series data analysis is a plus.
- Ambitious team-player, able to meet deadlines, solution-oriented profile, analytical thinking, flexibility in acquiring new knowledge.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Working at Movella
Movella is bringing meaning to movement. This new brand encapsulates the value and technologies from mCube, Xsens, and Kinduct. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.