KUBRA is in growth mode and currently seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our Data Analytics Team!
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be working on designing and maintaining the Machine Learning algorithms that will be used to extract value out of our data. The best part? You will also be collaborating with BI Analysts, and Data Engineers to introduce new data on machine learning standards and best practices with KUBRA!
- Introduce machine learning standards and best practices to KUBRA.
- Build scalable machine learning architecture and automate machine learning operations.
- Offer data-driven insights that provide value to both internal and external customers.
- Foster an environment that emphasizes trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
- Build and maintain machine learning solutions in production.
- The initial models may be against data in our on-premise infrastructure. As the data engineers migrate more of our data to AWS, the ML model will be against data in AWS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism in all client communications.
- Ability to influence others, build relationships, manage conflicts, and handle negotiations.
- Excellent organization, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment focused on results.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience building machine learning pipelines.
- An undergraduate or masters degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, or a similar discipline
- Sound knowledge of machine learning lifecycle from data gathering to model deployment.
- Experience deploying machine learning models into a production environment.
- Demonstrable experience with regression, clustering, and classification algorithms.
- Preferable to have experience with one or more of Data tools, Databricks, Snowflake, SQL, R, Python, Spark.
- Knowledge in one of AzureML or AWS Sagemaker desirable.
- Experience in CI/CD and good understanding of containerization concepts.
- Experience in building API’s for Model Serving is an asset.
- Award-winning culture that fosters growth, diversity and inclusion for all
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Access to LinkedIn learning courses
- Continued education with our education reimbursement program
- Flexible schedules
- Two paid days for volunteer opportunities
- Well-Being Days!
KUBRA is a fast-growing company that delivers customer communications solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance, and government entities across North America. KUBRA offers billing and payments, mapping, mobile apps, proactive communications, and artificial intelligence solutions for customers. With more than 1.5 billion customer interactions annually, KUBRA services reach over 40% of households in the U.S. and Canada. KUBRA is an operating subsidiary of Hearst.
Our office is small enough to allow creative individuals to flourish, yet large enough to provide long-term stability. We place a tremendous amount of responsibility on our team members to be productive, focused and self-motivated. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and a stellar benefits program.
KUBRA is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request by emailing the email@example.com. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
External Company URL: www.kubra.com