- Being a member of the Revenue team at Raisin who is primarily responsible for invoicing, compensation and revenue transformation across Raisin, these processes architecture, design, development and management are to be built on big data architecture.
- The candidate for this position will be responsible for contributing to the whole development cycle, from architecture, design, development and support of the solution, in addition to the reporting and analytics.
- Deliver and manage the invoicing and revenue aspects of business intelligence and analytics. This includes the capability to architect, design, develop and support data extraction, transformation and orchestration processes in addition to data modeling and performance optimization on the data warehouse.
- Create and optimize data pipelines using Airflow, Snowflake and AWS.
- Work with the analytics team to design and develop the BI tool semantic layer from an engineering perspective (modeling, performance optimization etc...)
- Mentor junior individuals and help them develop their skills as required. Plan, delegate and regulate work load within the team.
- Work with other teams to resolve dependencies.
- Execute proofs of concept to test and evaluate new tools and technologies relevant to business intelligence and analytics and propose adoption wherever necessary.
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- Solid experience in Airflow, Python programming and SQL.
- Knowledge of AWS services and kubernetes.
- Bachelors in Mathematics, Computer Science or other relevant quantitative fields
- Strong analytical and quantitative approach to problems
- Knowledge of Data Engineering best practices in Data Quality, Observability, etc
- Comfortable in dynamic and changing environment - strong inclination to take responsibility for your work
- Eagerness and hunger to learn - on the job learning
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You'll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
As part of our team, you will benefit from:
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days per year.
- Access to Babbel for continuous language learning.
- Free choice of hardware.
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office.
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days.
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than €20 per month.
- A company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20%.
- Do you miss being in the office? The corporate ticket gets you there, which we subsidize with €25 per month (BVG Firmenticket for Berlin and HVV ProfiTicket for HH).
- You are moving from another country or city to join us? We will support your relocatio