SAO Data AnalystRequisition ID:
31269Career Group (ADSP):
Supply Chain (80190525)Department:
Logistics and DistributionWork Location:
METRO ON - 5559 DUNDAS STREET W (#A-DUND)Province:
Canada : OntarioPosition Type:
Are you looking to enter a career where you play an active role in building intelligent automation and making a real difference?
At Metro, we are growing every day! Join us as we embark on a transformational journey and be part of the pioneer team leading our supply chain modernization. It’s a great time to join our team!You'll Have The Unique Opportunity To
Here Is a Sample Of What You Will Do
- Work with a variety of systems and across multiple disciplines.
- Experience and deploy cutting-edge technologies—including digital solutions, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence
- Join a dynamic team on the path to forging and initiating the best supply chain integrated solution for our business
As part of the Metro Supply Chain Modernization initiative, the Data Analyst function is crucial as it ensures data quality, accuracy and system efficiency – all of which are at the core of our success. The Analyst plays an active role in monitoring, assessing and fixing any data-related issues. This is a crucial role in ensuring accurate stock levels at our stores, providing a great customer experience.
- Be the gatekeeper of data quality and flow efficiency, and identify and provide assistance in resolving data quality problems
- Monitor system execution between the SAP ERP system to our Automated Ordering System which replenishes stock for the stores in our network
- Collaborate with functional data owners on ways to better manage data integrity and improve processes
- Act as the subject matter expert in master data in your team
- Use your perceptiveness to spot discrepancies, errors, and find the path back to the source
- Manage large volumes of data from multiple sources, identify trends with analytics and reports
- Professionally document all-data-related recommendations, decisions, KPI reporting, etc.
- Prepare and execute files and data, ensuring accurate data flow through the system
Metro values, respects and leverages the differences and competences of all employees from a variety of different backgrounds. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
- University Degree in Business, Analytics or IT
- Skilled at identification of trends in errors, metrics and process improvement opportunities
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to determine root cause impact and solution development
- A big picture attitude and an ability for identifying interdependencies between functions and systems
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong customer focus, business acumen and a result-oriented attitude
- Ability to work with limited supervision and a talent for managing competing and shifting priorities
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Experience in grocery retail environment would be an asset
- Bilingual French/English an asset
- Weekend and evening work as required on an occasional basis
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation or wish to receive this application in an accessible format, please advise.
Only Applicants That Meet The Qualifications Will Be Contacted.
We respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from agencies.