Are you passionate about data and its analysis? Do you want to work in a start-up with a dynamic team and a strong partner behind you? Getting the best out of data is your reason for getting up in the morning? Then insightsON is the right place for you.
Our vision at insightsON is to make predictive customer analytics actionable and accessible. To do this, we analyse customer and transaction data using AI-based data analysis methods in our Software as a Service solution, enrich the analyses with external data and automatically derive concrete sales decisions from the analyses.
Are you ready for this? A fast-growing start-up, creative freedom, personal responsibility and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself further!
- develop intelligent data analysis models with a focus on the area of advanced customer analytics for us and our customers
- develop new use cases together with our business colleagues and our customers and implement them in our Software as a Service solution
- carry out independent data analysis and explore data with the help of innovative and predictive data mining techniques as well as machine learning models in the context of advanced customer analytics
- aggregate the data appropriately for visualisation
- The goal is for you to help us develop the core of our solution - our algorithms - so that we can provide maximum added value to our customers.
- have knowledge in the areas of data science, data mining and data modelling
- are currently completing or are in the gap year of your studies in mathematics, statistics, physics or (business) informatics with a focus on data science
- have already gained some practical experience in the field of data science
- have in-depth knowledge of common programming languages (especially Python)
- have good knowledge of AWS and its data science tools
- ideally have knowledge of working with the Django framework
- have practical experience in working with SQL databases
- have a good command of written and spoken English & speak fluent German
- can identify with trial & error rather than we've always done it that way.
- love what you do and drive everyone around you to high performance with your euphoria
- are a doer and implement resolutely what has been decided upon
- work independently and bring in your own innovative ideas
- Part of the starting crew on our journey to the top
- Dynamic team with really flat hierarchies and a warm and respectful working atmosphere
- Individual scope for design in your work and your further training
- A start-up office in the heart of the cosmopolitan city of Paderborn
- Home office is of course no problem
- Opportunity of a full-time position after successful internship
- As an adesso Group start-up: a strong partner behind you coupled with an innovative start-up feeling
Sounds exciting? Then hit the keys and apply for this position, explaining why you would like to work for us. Please also state your salary expectations.