Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be a key player in designing, building, and maintaining our data infrastructure. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that our data is accessible, reliable, and ready for analysis. Your expertise in SQL, data lakes, and massively parallel query engines (such as Trino) will be critical to our data-driven decision-making processes.Key Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines and models to extract, transform, and load (ETL / ETL) data into data lakes and data warehouses.
- Collaborate with data analysts, data scientists, operations and engineering to ensure data availability and quality.
- Optimize and tune SQL queries for performance and efficiency.
- Design, implement and maintain data security and access controls.
- Work with tools like Trino, Athena, Snowflake, etc for querying data across multiple data sources.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practices in data engineering/architecture
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior data engineers.
What We Offer:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Mathematics / Statistics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering roles.
- Strong proficiency in SQL and database technologies (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL, or similar).
- Familiarity with data governance is a plus
- Experience with data lakes, data warehouses, and ETL processes.
- Familiarity with (Trino/Presto, Snowflake, etc) and optimisation of SQL queries is a plus.
- Knowledge of data modeling and schema design.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus.
- Understanding of federated governance in the context of data mesh is a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and skill development.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
If you are a dedicated Senior Data Engineer with a passion for data and the skills to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply.How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position. Include any links to relevant GitHub repositories or projects you've worked on.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !Additional Information
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.