A large financial services institution based in the City with global reach.
Working in the Data Analysis team, your role will be part of the team that researches and analyses content on various sectors (infrastructure, telco, energy etc) and provide tools to the Analysts to use this data for their client reporting on the state of the market/ sector.
This will encompass day-to-day management of data collection processes and tools, and workflow evaluation and enhancement..
Based in London, the Senior Data Analyst will also work closely with Product and Sales teams, and will report to the Head of Macro Data.
- Manage data collection processes, working with outsource partners to deliver timely, high quality data
- Support delivery of content enhancements with the required data quality and coverage standards
- Data analysis - using Project data to build proprietary tools and insights
- Seek, initiate and drive continuous improvements to data capture processes and procedures
- Queries - deal with Projects data queries from analysts and clients
- Management reports - generate statistical reports for management as required
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and Experience
It is likely that you will have 2-3 years previous Data Analysis experience (ideally within financial services or for a data service provider) and be looking to make your next career move to a more senior position.
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Keen interest in economics and world affairs
- Strong proficiency in Excel (VBA)
- Python experience
- Relevant experience in data analysis or industry research
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Experience working with projects data or infrastructure research
- Language skills
- Experience working with outsource partner teams
- Track record of process and workflow optimisation
- Working knowledge of VBA or Python
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package and annual bonus.