We are looking for a Lead Data Analyst to join our Technology Consulting team in Bengaluru. This is an amazing opportunity to work on data analytics & work with various stakeholders from different departments. The team consists of 20+ members and is reporting to the Senior Director. We have a great skill set in Data Management & Visualization and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in Business Intelligence tools and data query languages & you’re willing to learn more about LS&H business in general.About You – Experience, Education, Skills, And Accomplishments
It would be great if you also had
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
- 7+ years of experience working in business intelligence, data analytics, product management or corporate strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in cloud-based data warehouses and tools such as Snowflake, BigQuery, Jupyter Notebook, and Databricks.
- 5+ years of experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, Python & Data warehousing.
- 7+ years of experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess strong ability to create compelling narratives and connect data analysis to audience storytelling.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Knowledge of or prior experience with Healthcare or Lifesciences domain.
- Strong communication & analytical skills
About The Team
- Leveraging expertise in data analysis, visualization, and business intelligence to provide valuable insights and support data-driven decision-making within the organization.
- Leverage modern Power BI to extract and manipulate data from a variety of diverse sources.
- Understand business questions/pain points and alleviate with supporting data.
- Ensure data accuracy, consistency, and adherence to data governance policies. Conduct data quality checks and implement measures to maintain data integrity.
- Research advanced analytic/visualization capabilities to improve customer understanding of data insights.
- Collaborate cross-functionally at various levels and diplomatically influence stakeholders.
Technology Consulting team operates on a global scale, working seamlessly with stakeholders from different corners of the world to provide custom solutions to diversified client base. We believe in the power of collaboration and diversity to drive success. As a part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to impactful projects, exchange ideas with talented individuals, and be at the forefront of exciting challenges.Hours of Work
40 hours per week, full-time employment, Hybrid (2 days in the office week). Although duties are typically performed during normal business hours, occasional off-hours may be required with flexibility to adjust to various global time zones as needed.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.