Location: Remote Worker – Open on location, eg. India, Romania, Portugal, Poland, Mexico
In your role as (lead) people data scientist, you will design and define our people analytics capability as well as assist in building our team to become data consultants to the business.
We aim to become an efficient, truly lean, and data-driven organization and are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for people analytics. If you consider yourself digitally savvy and are keen on creating an impact, we are looking forward to getting-to-knowing you.How You’ll Make An Impact
What You Bring
- You identify business problems or management objectives that can be addressed through data analysis with a focus on people & organization topics (e.g., impact of technologies on organizations, predicted attrition)
- You collaborate closely with our domain experts to uncover burning business topics and craft people analytics use cases
- You prepare, manipulate, process, analyze large sets of data to build, maintain and optimize data models and algorithms
- You create compelling storylines and visualizations to deliver analytics insights to our stakeholders and support the organization in becoming data literate
- You constantly validate and optimize models to ensure accurate outcomes and predictions
About The Team
- Previous professional experience in data science, data management, (people) analytics, digital transformation and/ or qualitative/ quantitative research from a consultancy, startup, digital hub or function
- You have a degree (Master’s/ PhD) in behavioral/ experimental economics, data science, mathematics, marketing, physics, psychology, social sciences or related field
- You have proven experience in building, deploying, and maintaining analytics models
- Ideally, you have led data projects with a focus on people & organization topics as stream/ project/ team lead/ SME or similar role
- You are proficient in business needs assessments, prioritization technics, and use case development, ideally in hybrid and agile work environments
- You understand how to increase data literacy and maturity in organizations by starting with small use cases and building a future data vision
- You bring strong analytical skills and the ability to identify, build and implement use cases with your thorough knowledge in data analytics software (e.g., Python, R, Stata, VBA), statistical modelling and research
- You have a growth mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, thrive with your challenges and desire to solve complex problems
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Let’s make tomorrow different today is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Working within the Human Resources function, Product Lifecycle Management is a lean team of specialists handling various PLM topics spread across geographiesWho is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.Rewards
- We offer options to work flexibly, especially after successful onboarding – whether it be working remotely, flexible working hours or a combination of both
- Working with a global team
- Opportunities to work on and lead a variety of innovative projects
- Supportive work culture