With us you will:
- Build data & analytics solutions in Microsoft Azure - architect and design technical solutions to obtain, process, store and provide insights based on the processed data
- Develop within existing designs of various solutions in Microsoft Azure environment to help the business get valuable insights
- Suggest and implement architecture improvements
- Work on automation and optimization of internal processes in Azure
- Influence the future of these new technologies and the ways in which P&G uses them
- Have a possibility to work with multifunctional and multinational teams within and outside of P&G
- Focus on key business cases development within Data & Analytics + Azure
- Manage agile projects using cloud and hybrid solutions
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data & Analytics team in Cincinnati focused on Business Units specific deliverables. In this role, you will be responsible for building systems and solutions leveraging various Azure components & tools. You will lead this architecture and actively code and adapt it to ensure it functions well.
Python and SQL programming skills
- Cloud Understanding
- Previous experience or understanding of Data Models
- English proficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.