For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Data Analyst works with other Data Analytics team members to turn the data we hold and manage as an organization into actionable decisions through the creation of reports and dashboards and provision of insights to the business. The incumbent is responsible for the monitoring and reporting of data quality and pipeline performances, ensuring that the data that we control is maintained at an optimal level.
- Work with the wider Data Analytics & Strategy team to identify, analyze and present insights into trends and opportunities from the data sets we hold.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting on our consumer and event performance data as required.
- Work with the Data Science and BI Engineering team to QA and release all code and content developed
- Development of data quality and pipeline monitoring reports and dashboards
- Work with the Analytics and Data Engineering teams to document and model the data we consume and work with
- Present reports and analysis to the business stakeholders
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) Mathematics or Computer Science
- 2-4 years Related experience
- Experience working with Power BI
- Experience developing data pipelines using Python/Pyspark
- Experience with data mining, and customer segmentation
- Some experience of statistical analysis using big data
- Experience of using source control solutions such as Azure DevOps/Github
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, SQL, Python, Pyspark
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical abilities and good problem solving skills, required.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.