REDMOND, WA – REMOTE
JOB ID: 22337
At Wimmer Solutions, we believe care creates community. We work smart; we have built a reputation for results-oriented, innovative, business and technology solutions that help companies execute on their strategic initiatives. We have fun; we love our work. We are positive, kind, and hungry to learn. We give big; we aim to make a real impact on the causes that affect the communities we serve and build strong relationships with the dedicated volunteers and nonprofit organizations working to address them.
We are all about people and community. Since 2002, we have offered technology staffing and managed services for the greater Seattle area and throughout the United States. We focus on getting to know our clients and candidates to create lasting partnerships and ensure success.
Our tech client is looking for a Data Analyst
who can work remotely.What You Get To Do
WHAT YOU BRING
- Work with senior technical leader, technical and client teams to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions.
- Assist with new product release configuration using SQL and Excel.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems and/or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Test change configuration, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Audit end to end data consistency for governed data entities.
- Work with Data Steward to refactor system configuration data.
- Proactively communicate with all stakeholders for each change scenario.
- Experience with database technologies, Excel, SQL.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated history of success.
- Desire to be working with data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions.
Must be able to work for a US based company without requiring visa sponsorship.Compensation And Benefits
- Hourly contract rate range of $30.00 to $46.00 based on experience and qualifications, as well as geographical market and business considerations.
Your well-being is important to Wimmer Solutions. All regular, full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week are eligible to participate in the benefits plan. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
MORE ABOUT WIMMER SOLUTIONS
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401k & company match
- Flexible Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Payroll advance program, Charitable donation match, Athletic event sponsorship
- Referral reward program, and more...
Wimmer Solutions is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, parental status, veteran, or disability status. Wimmer Solutions is committed to achieving a diverse employee network through all aspects of the hiring process and we welcome all applicants.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to join a diverse team dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, we would love to hear from you. Get the job you have always wanted. You will join a broad team of professionals who are energized about their careers as well as their community. For more career opportunities or to refer a friend, please visit http://wimmersolutions.com/careers and talk to a recruiter today.